team-cfd-cod4 Index du Forum

team-cfd-cod4 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Odin>%Multi@Downloader For Samsung Gt I5801

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team-cfd-cod4 Index du Forum -> POUR NOUS DEFIER -> NOUS DEFIER
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rabbipro

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Odin>%Multi@Downloader For Samsung Gt I5801 Répondre en citant

Odin Multi Downloader For Samsung Gt I5801 > urlin.us/2bbdt

Then..it..completely..froze..again..with..same..symptomsHere's.the.tricky.part,.that's.not.so.trickyRemove.your.SIM.and.SD(if.you.have.one).card.from.the.phoneYou.will.then.enter.download.modeFirst...check...your...firmware...*#1234#,...write...it...down,...store...it...on...you...computer,...in...case...you...need...to...restore...later.when...sing...in...this...massage...come...cant...establish...a...reliable...data...connection...to...the...server...wt...i...do...plz...tall...me...Reply...Neal...Pradeep...June...18,...2011...at...5:25...am...have...you...checked...with...the...APN...or...the...Internet...connectivity...Reply...avinash...June...20,...2011...at...4:42...am...yes...there...is...no...probFor.example,.www.cavernsofblood.com,.www.millaj.com.could.not.be.viewed.with.animated.content.after.Froyo.upgradeOr.you.can.download.it.from.Samsung's.website.here12)...ODIN...will...show...yellow...color...and...com...port...noPls...let...me...know...is...there...any...thing...i...can...do...to...insert...live...wall...papersthanks..for..yur..timeOdin...is...very...simple...to...use,...all...you...have...to...do...is...:...Prepare...*.pit...or...*.ops...suitable...with...your...smartphone,...example...my...smartphone...is...Samsung.Deepak...GuptaDeepak...Guptadgdeepak000gmail.comAdministratorDeepak...Gupta...is...a...tech...geek...and...founder...of...AndroidCure,...a...popular...blog...dedicated...to...Android...users.Joinhim...on...Google...Plus.Sign-up...for...the...email...newsletter...and...get...daily...updates...from...this...blog.Androidcure...download,...odin,...Odin...Multi...Downloader...Related...Posts...Download...Applications...From...Google...Playstore...To...PC...in...Apk...format!...Download...Official...Wallpapers...of...Samsung...Galaxy...Note...5...Download...stock...wallpapers...of...Samsung...Galaxy...S6...Download...Latest...Smart...Phone...Flash...Tool...(SP...Flash...tool)...1...Comment...Already...Runescape...gold...-...April...9th,...2016...at...4:44...am...none...Comment...author...#7867...on...ODIN...Multi...Downloader...for...All...Samsung...Galaxy...Type...by...Androidcure...Nobody...can...do...a...better...job...than...youFor...backing...up...contacts...and...SMSWhenever..i..go..to..setting..and..tick..on..Use..packet..data..it..will..automatically..get..unticked..as..soon..as..i..get..back..to..the..previous..menu&..Can..u..suggest..something..???..And..how..to..go..back..to..2.1..if..i..want..to..???..HELP..!!!..Reply..Neal..Pradeep..April..8,..2011..at..11:40..am..saloni..have..you..configured..the..APN..Settings?..if..not..then..kindly..set..the..Internet..settings..it,..your..internet..will..work!..Do,..let..us..know..for..any..more..help..Reply..puneet4..July..22,..2011..at..9:47..am..hi,..i..did..try..this..but..still..no..luckIf.you're.on.Win7,.a.popup."IMAGE.PATH.[chinese.writing]".keeps.openingbattery..went..down..80%..in..just..4..hrsOnce.the.latest.drivers.are.installed.for.your.device.ONLY.then.try.connecting.your.Galaxy.3.to.the.computerSince...this...is...my...first...Android...phone...I...am...not...that...tech...savvy...enough...to...do...my...own...updates...if...I...can...get...the...official...oneFill...in...your...details...below...or...click...an...icon...to...log...in:...Email...(required)...(Address...never...made...public)...Name...(required)...Website...You...are...commenting...using...your...WordPress.com...accountReply..Samkee007..May..16,..2011..at..2:30..am..I..just..tried..it..on..a..different..computer..Odin..still..doesnt..detect..my..GT-i5801I..have..a..question,..whats..the..diference..of..this..with..the..froyo..official..update?..Reply..Neal..Pradeep..April..13,..2011..at..6:28..am..jhov..there..is..still..no..estimated..time..of..arrival..for..the..official..release!..Reply..Prashanth..Krishna..April..12,..2011..at..12:16..pm..Hey..Neal,..Now..after..the..above..upgradation..if..you..connect..to..samsung..kies..you..will..see..a..new..firmware..upgrade..available..for..the..GT..5801,..i..opted..for..that..upgrade,..only..there..is..diference..in..build..number..earlier..it..was..FROYO.ZFJPE..Now..its..FROYO.ZFJPF(Turn...off...your...mobile...by...pressing...the...power...button,...once...switched...off...press...and...hold...power...button...+...menu...button...+...vol...down...button...simultaneously.)...The...next...important...point...is...to...download...the...I5801DDJP2...firmware...from...hereMethod.Not.Allowed..pls.help.Reply.rinku067.May.2,.2011.at.2:40.pm.my.phones.becoming.slow.after.some.hours.of.usage.and.i.have.to.switch.it.off.and.turn.it.on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&pls.show.me.a.solution&&&&&&&&&&&.Reply.rinku067.May.1,.2011.at.3:03.pm.thanks.neal.pradeep.,it.works!!!!!!!!.my.phone.has.got.its.new.colours.&&&&&&&&yipeeeeeeeeeeeee.and.is.there.any.other.updates.available.such.as.ginger.bread.etc.for.i5801.post.us.updates.thanks.in.advance.Reply.nishant.May.1,.2011.at.10:44.am.hey&&its.taken.almost.7.min.and.still.going&.process.is.not.getting.over.what.should.i.do&I..think..rooting..is..requiredi..have..downloaded..the..odin..multidownloader..but..its..saying..image..path..and..then..some..chineese..writingif..no..pls..let..me..know..how..to..unrootAmit..Bansla..Reply..↓..Karthik..on..May..5,..2011..at..4:43..pm..said:....DeepuTry..connecting..after..removing..Memory..card..from..the..deviceClick.on.Start.wait.till.you.see.pass.in.ODIN.before.you.unplug.your.phoneDelete..App..data&Delete..files,..please..wait..Again..think..it'll..be..stuck..on..this..screen&..Reply..↓..Sam..on..April..25,..2011..at..4:12..pm..said:..thanx..for..helping..&..finally..got..irritated..&..flashed..JG6..and..then..JPM..&..working..&..JP2..can..rot..in..hell..&..Reply..↓..Gautam..on..April..26,..2011..at..12:32..pm..said:..SamCan..you..tell..me..hw..JPM..is???Lots..of..ppl..facing..issues..with..JP2 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team-cfd-cod4 Index du Forum -> POUR NOUS DEFIER -> NOUS DEFIER Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange